Mrs Eddy`s Cousin born Ora Ray Baker subsequently converted to sufism, a branch of Islam and became known as Pirani Ameena Begum (Hindustani: अमीरा बेगम / امینہ بیگم) ( 8 May 1892 – 1 May 1949) She was was the wife of Sufi Master Inayat Khan.
Resistance to the marriage by the Bakers meant they could not get married until 1913.
They had a number of Children, Noor (MBE), who became a British Spy and the first female wireless operator during the war. She was executed in Germany at the Dachau concentration camp on 13 September 1944. Her Mother was listed as Nora Baker, living in London at the time.
The other Children also became famous, Vilayat as a sufi leader (19 June 1916 – 17 June 2004) and Hidayat Inayat Khan a British French classical composer (Died 2016). There was one more who died in infancy ( Khair-un-Nisa) (1919)
A list of her writings are here:
- A Mother’s Revelation, by Amina Begum Inayat Khan. “The Sufi” magazine No. 1 Vol. I, Febr. 1915
- Women’s Seclusion in the East, by Amina Begum Inayat Khan. “The Sufi” magazine No. 3 Vol. I, Sept. 1915
- The children of today, by Amina Begum Inayat Khan. “The Sufi” magazine May. 1917
- Poems from Thy Rosary of a Hundred Beads, a collection of poems written by ‘Sharda, Pirani Ameena Begum Ora-Ray Inayat Khan’. “Caravanseari” magazine (Canada) November 1988 pp. 31–34 
- Poems from Thy Rosary of a Hundred Beads by ‘Sharda, Pirani Ameena Begum Ora-Ray Inayat Khan’. Published in book of Hidayat Inayat Khan “Once upon a time…” Groningen (Netherlands) 1998 pp. 53–87
- Rosary of a Hundred Beads ‘Sharda’ to ‘Daya by Pirani Ameena Begum Ora Ray Baker. Published by Petama books (Zurich) ISBN 978-3-907643-03-7, paperback, 64 p.
Inayat Khan set forth ten principles that formed the foundational principles of his Universal Sufism:
- There is one God; the Eternal, the Only Being; None exists save He.
- There is one master; the guiding spirit of all souls that constantly leads all followers toward the light.
- There is one holy book; the sacred manuscript of nature, the only Scripture that can enlighten the reader.
- There is one religion; unswerving progress in the right direction toward the Ideal, which fulfills every soul’s life purpose.
- There is one law; the law of reciprocity, which can be observed by a selfless conscience, together with a sense of awakened justice.
- There is one brotherhood; the human brotherhood which unites the children of earth indiscriminately in the fatherhood of God. This was later adapted by followers to; “There is one Family, the Human Family, which unites the Children of Earth indiscriminately in the Parenthood of God.”
- There is one moral; the love which springs forth from self-denial and blooms in deeds of beneficence. … (later alternative; “which springs forth from a willing heart, surrendered in service to God and Humanity, and which blooms in deeds of beneficence”).
- There is one object of praise; the beauty which uplifts the heart of its worshipper through all aspects from the seen to the unseen.
- There is one truth; true knowledge of our being, within and without, which is the essence of Wisdom.
- There is one path; annihilation of the false ego in the real (later alternative; “the effacement of the limited self in the Unlimited”), which raises the mortal to immortality, in which resides all perfection.